Frequently Asked Questions
What is your Policy on Returns/Exchanges/Refunds?
Ray Bulson Photography is committed to meeting our customers' needs with a quality product. If you are not completely satisfied with your print order, or if it arrived damaged or defective, you can return it for a full refund or replacement.
Returns (print products)
There are two ways to return your print product:
Damaged Return - if your print product arrives damaged or is defective from our print vendor, we offer a simple photo verification process to speed up replacement:
- Take a digital photo of your damaged/defective product and the shipping container it arrived in (only if the package is also damaged).
- Attach your photo(s) in an email to Ray at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your order number, shipping ID or item number, and a brief description of the reason for the return.
- You will receive an email in 24-48 hours confirming that your photo return is being processed.
- If your photo return is confirmed, you do not need to mail back the product. We will coordinate the replacement with the print vendor based on your photos.
- Please note: if the damage or quality issue is not apparent in your photo(s), you may be required to return the item at your expense before the return can be processed.
Regular Return - you may return your product for a full credit of the product cost (excluding shipping charges):
- Email Ray at email@example.com to obtain return instructions for your order.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging and enclose your completed return request. We recommend you use a trackable carrier like FedEx or UPS. Note that USPS is acceptable but delivery times to Alaska are much longer.
26034 Wildflower Circle
Eagle River, AK 99577
There are two situations where refunds for workshop cancellations are possible:
- Ray Bulson Photography Cancels - if Ray Bulson Photography cancels a workshop registered participants will receive a full refund of funds paid to date at the time of the cancellation.
- Participant Cancels - if the registered participant cancels up to 45 days prior to the workshop they will receive a full refund No refunds will be made less than 45 days to a workshop since funds will have been committed to pay venue fees, insurance, and other costs.
How can I keep up with your new work?
New photos are posted on Facebook under RayBulsonPhotography and on Instagram under raybulson. Blog articles are published approximately on a monthly schedule and can be found under the Blog menu.